This statement discloses the privacy practices for the entire Creativemedialab.net website. Any questions in regard to this statement should be directed, via e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We respect the privacy of customers and have implemented principles in regard to the management of customer information. These principles were developed in recognition that Internet technologies are continually evolving and information technology guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will be posted on this page as required.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Creativemedialab.net collects some personal information about users of the website. The primary objective in collecting personal information online is to provide browsers with the most functional web experience possible. In knowing browser preferences, Creativemedialab.net will be able to publish information that effectively meets requirements of browsers.
THROUGH THE ONLINE FORMS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, CREATIVEMEDIALAB.NET WILL COLLECT:
- Name and Surname
- Postal address
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
- IP address (for systems administration and troubleshooting)
- Geographic information (for statistical analysis in aggregate form)
- Demographic information (for user profiling in aggregate form)
THE INFORMATION ABOVE IS COLLECTED FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- To perform statistical analysis measuring relative interest in the various areas of Creativemedialab.net
- To perform statistical analysis in regard to geographic locations of browsers and customers of Creativemedialab.net
- To send email or conventional mail to you about our products and services
- To recognise user access privileges
CREATIVEMEDIALAB.NET WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES:
- Link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable
- Provide any personal information collected to any third party
- Share information collected on this site, in any form, with advertisers or any other parties
- Release personal information about individual browsers
Upon request, Creativemedialab.net will remove any subscriber (and his or her personal information) from our mailing lists. Any such request should be sent via email to email@example.com
COOKIES (Not Biscuits).
Some of our web pages use ‘cookies’, which are small files that may be placed on your hard disk for record-keeping purposes. A cookie helps us remember who you are. Cookies can make your subsequent visits to the web page simpler and more seamless. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. (However, by not accepting cookies, some web pages may not display properly or you may not be permitted to access certain information.) A server cannot find out a name or email address, or anything about you by using cookies. Cookie information is not stored or collected by Creativemedialab.net. Any information received from subscribers, browsers and customers, via email or any other means, the information is kept in a secure environment.
Creativemedialab.net is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of external web sites linked to Creativemedialab.net.
Creativemedialab.net takes all necessary precautions to ensure that personal information collected will be protected both physically and electronically.
Under no circumstances will there be any unauthorised access, alteration, or disclosure of personal information, including during the ordering process, by using the most up to date firewall and encryption techniques including advanced Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
As checkout operations are performed through the third party merchant site PayPal, Creativemedialab.net does not obtain or store customer credit card information at any time.